Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Radiant Child


As this is my 3rd time seeing this movie, I really am starting to realize that this purposely was brought to my attention. Jean Michel Basquiat, like so many of us artists, was a tormented soul who was brilliant. The Radiant Child was a simple documentary with a complexed formula. 

 So many of us artists only true request is to be accepted for what we are put on this earth to do….We want to be appreciated….respected. & we can also be embraced by our idol, that’s just icing on the cake. 

 I know there is a definite reason this story keeps coming onto my path.... I am still trying to read the signs & I will eventually figure out what they are. If there is any art documentary you need to witness in your lifetime…. This one is definitely it.

No comments:

Post a Comment